Position: Business Development for eCommerce Distribution Center Site Selection
esrp is strategically growing and seeking a dedicated and ambitious sales and business development professional who desires a career without a cap on income potential. esrp has created a truly unique platform to analyze and solve challenges associated with the process of site selection for distribution centers. Our technology and process is viewed very favorably by clients and prospects. Our goal is to have more opportunities to present our capabilities to new prospects.
Desired Skills and Experience
At esrp, we value service with excellence. Our clients are important to our business and their success is our top priority. We have brought together a strong and multi-talented team – and together we exhibit empathy, humility, a commitment to growth, a talent for building community, and a passion for innovation.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Likeable and fosters new and existing relationships.
- An excellent communicator with proven track record in sales.
- Proven ability to develop prospects/targets as well as manufacture ways to secure meetings.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own schedule and prioritize deadlines.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ambitious and goal-oriented.
- Resilient and able to think and act fast to creatively solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of five (5) years comprehensive experience in a sales position.
- Experience within in eCommerce/supply chain with ability to drive new sales opportunities is a bonus.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Work with the brokerage team to help identify, research, and call on prospective clients, specifically those in eCommerce, fulfillment and distribution.
- Prospect and set meetings with local, regional, national and global tenants.
- Develop target client base and secure new business opportunities through networking, referrals and relentless persistence.
- Develop, execute and maintain marketing campaign to promote esrp eCommerce and site selection practice group.
- Assist with preparation and events for conferences.
- Research market to keep team abreast of industry trends.
- Assist with tracking available eCommerce facilities across the country.
- Utilize web-based marketing outlets such as LinkedIn, etc. to promote esrp’s industry expertise.
- Create weekly and monthly reports to measure meetings, prospects, and transactions.
About esrp – Founded in 2013, esrp is a tenant and buyer focused commercial real estate company based in Dallas/Fort Worth serving clients globally in over 40 countries. We don’t act for landlords, lease, own or manage buildings, or represent both sides of a transaction. esrp simply represents tenants all day, every day.
esrp was awarded Best Places to Work by the Dallas Business Journal for the past seven years. Our areas of practice include: Office, Industrial, Logistics/Supply Chain, Data / Call Centers, Global Account Services and Rail-served.
Through our dedicated tenant advisory services, esrp helps local and global clients identify how real estate can lead to success.
Additional services include: Global Site Selection; Financial Analysis; Portfolio Management; Lease Administration; Workplace Strategy; Transaction Services; Market Research; Project-based Consulting and Real Estate & Labor Analysis.
Diversity & Inclusion – esrp is a commercial real estate brokerage and service provider with both female and minority representation within executive leadership. esrp provides a collaborative, supportive, and respectful workplace environment with equal access to opportunity, mentorship, education, compensation, and growth.
Culture – esrp places an emphasis on culture and knows a cohesive team interacting daily delivers the best results. Individual service lines are not motivated by separate P&Ls. We are a true project team with no silos. Ideas are heard and valued here.
Our core values are not just words that we say – they are something we hire for and live out each day. They are the heartbeat of our culture. We serve our clients, community and each other with this innovative spirit and thoughtful excellence. esrp cares about the happiness and development of its employees – and it shows. We want our employees to enjoy coming to work and facilitate opportunities for them to engage and create their futures.
Contact – To be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com. Subject line: “Business Development for eCommerce Distribution Center Site Selection”