Dallas CultureMap (May 13, 2021) Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, and AT&T grab their fair share of the spotlight when it comes to big brands hiring the most employees in Dallas-Fort Worth. But seven DFW companies that may not be household names also earn recognition for being top places to work.
These seven companies are among 429 businesses named May 12 to Inc. magazine’s 2021 list of the country’s best workplaces.
Dallas-area companies receiving kudos are:
- Staffing and recruiting firm BridgeWork Partners, Dallas.
- Commercial real estate services company esrp, Frisco.
- Staffing agency Frontline Source Group, Dallas.
- PR and marketing firm Idea Grove, Dallas.
- HVAC and plumbing warranty company JB Warranties, Argyle.
- Technical consulting firm Stratosphere Consulting, Dallas.
- NetSuite consulting firm The Vested Group, Plano.
Inc. highlights esrp’s employee emergency fund, for example, which offers “a financial lifeline for a range of life events, including funerals, medical emergencies, and welcoming new grandchildren. The omnipresent resource is funded through anonymous employee donations.”